Friday, February 3, 2017

Patreon

Hey lovelies!  I wanted to drop by and give you a little update.  I am going to be moving the remainder of this story to patreon.  It is a site that helps out creators by allowing their fans and supporters to donate to them to help them continue to grow and be even more creative.  I am starting a page there not because I want money, because my joy lies with you all reading and enjoying what I have written.  Believe me there really is no better than than to have someone send me a message begging for the new chapter because they just can't wait, it brought tears of joy to my eyes.  That being said, I am moving because I want to broaden the demographic of people that have access to my stories, this one (The Panics of Love), my completed novel (Awaken the Demon), and any future works.  It truly is a site for creative minds to gather and support each other and for fans to come along for the ride.  I really appreciate you following me thus far and I really really hope that you'll continue to follow me into the sunset where I get to live out my dream thanks to you!  I love you all and I hope to see you soon!

P.S. Here's the link to my page: Panics of Love Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment